Advance preparation is the key to success! Media Wise can help you get your message across loud and clear.
Do you have an upcoming event you need to prepare for? We can help you develop your story and messages and polish your performance. We provide coaching for media interviews, crisis situations, presentations and career interviews. We also offer writing training and business communications training in English for non-native speakers, as well as courses for finance professionals, scientists and sales teams. Our trainers are experienced journalists and communications professionals.
We provide training for small groups and individuals, on location or via video link. Duration: half a day or a full day. We work in English and in many other European languages: Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish and more.
Media interviews represent both opportunities and threats. Media Wise helps you eliminate risk by showing you how to master the interview process to the extent that even negative situations are turned into positive publicity moments.
- Practice in television, radio and print media interviews
- Guidance on style and technique
- Evaluations of performance
- Help in identifying and formulating key messages
- Practice in anticipating questions likely to be asked
- Practice in turning negative questions into positive answers
- Advice on dealing with the international financial media
- Suggestions on how to use the media more frequently and more effectively
CEO’s, finance directors, marketing managers, scientists, economists and other professionals turn to Media Wise for individual and group assistance with their presentations. Some are looking for fine-tuning and a confidence boost ahead of an important pitch. Others want to improve their skills generally in order to communicate more effectively with internal and external audiences. Others want to learn how to create an effective presentation rapidly from scratch. We cover all these areas in programmes tailored to clients’ specific requirements. During our presentation rehearsal sessions we address content and all aspects of non-verbal communications. We record participants’ performances on video and analyse them afterwards, indicating to participants areas for improvement and helping them to make adjustments.
Areas covered include:
- Developing / improving content and structure
- Developing / improving visual aids
- Delivery style and technique
- Key message development
- Anticipating and handling questions & answers
- Crisis communications training
- Presenting to financial audiences
- Presenting to scientific audiences
- Sales training
- Presenting in English
- Job interview training
For all internal and external communications.
An interesting story that discusses and answers an audience’s questions remains a key success factor, whether digitally or in print. Identifying topics that are trending and that score well with audiences, and writing them clearly, simply and engagingly, are skills we have honed and perfected over the decades as experienced journalists and copywriters. Let us share with you some of the tricks of the trade.
Our writing workshops are usually tailored to specific company needs but nearly always contain these basic elements:
- Key message development
- Content and structure development
- Tailoring the message to non-technical audiences
- Tone of voice
- Precision vocabulary
- Keyword definition
- Intercultural aspects
- SEO optimisation for search engine efficiency
>> Click here to request further information on our trainings.